We are so lucky to have such creative family and friends, and I had to share some of Lily's beautiful presents from her 1st birthday. Thank you everyone!
1) Hand-sewn cushion in Ikea heart fabric and appliqued 'Lily' felt detail, with her date of birth appliqued on the reverse. Also in the left corner of the picture is a screen-printed cushion cover from Robin & Mould that I bought for her on etsy (and have yet to find a pad small enough to fit it!).
2) A beautiful Old MacDonald cross-stitch picture with Lily's name and DOB intricately hand-stitched by Lily's Auntie (made with a lot of love and over 280 hours of work!).
3) Hand-painted wooden trinket box in the style of a Bermudian house - bought back from Bermuda where her other Auntie lives.
4) Hello Kitty toy knitted by her very talented Nanna.
5) Hand-made rabbit in Cath Kidston fabric, with a little monogrammed 'L' pocket. See close-ups and other toys made by my friend for our baby buddies on her blog.
6) Hand-drawn 'Lily' name plate with images of objects beginning with 'L'!
7) Fabric balloons in Liberty print off-cuts and card bows made by me for Lily's friends.
8) Hand-painted ceramic piggy bank bought from a little craft market in Crystal Palace.
9)We picked up this gorgeous 'Rock Out' rocking horse screen-print by Kay Vincent yesterday at the Dulwich College farmers market, for a late birthday/early Christmas gift!