Friday 1 June 2012

House envy












 I think I let out a little gasp when I walked into Sally and Peter Nencini's front room (as part of the Dulwich Artists' Open House event). What an amazing space! Vintage wooden toys, early Galt puzzles and picture card games with iconic packaging, botanical drawings, maps, ethnic textiles, ceramics and ornate mirrors....every wall, shelf and table covered with collections of objects both small and huge scales, for fantastic colour and print inspiration.

Thank you to Sally for letting me go a little snap happy in the room (wish I'd been able to look around the rest of her house!) and see some of her gorgeous knitted and embroidered products in my earlier post here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a positive view of our front room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I really love the decor and interior in these above photo's I really love the way that you are socially exposing interiors and designs and a can sure imagine that Sally and Peter's house was an amazing find!!! I have to say I am a particular fan of those lovely Botanical Prints, and maps!!!!
    Your site is a grate way of giving other people inspiration and ideas!!!
    Paul. : ) X

    ReplyDelete