Tuesday 24 January 2012

The land of lost toys








I came across this beautiful collection of photographs by Davina Zagury through the Babyccinokids blog yesterday, and fell in love with the atmospheric imagery, muted colours of pastel tints and interesting compositions; the photos have a vintagey yet also very modern feel.
Called 'The Land of Lost Toys', Zagury explores the memories and stories that toys can possess, and each image has a description of the year and place the toy was found.

"I decided to look for other lost toys. Toys that have an interesting history, hold wonderful stories, and lived in far away places. I was attracted to toys that I sensed had memories worth being cherished, and I wanted to give something back to them". - Davina Zagury.

No comments:

Post a Comment